Catherine "Cat" Seda

Monday, May 28, 2007

How to Win Sales and Influence Spiders Review

My second book, How to Win Sales & Influence Spiders, is getting good reviews. Thank you!!!

Michael Mattis - Yahoo! Search Marketing Blogger
Andy Beal – SEO Strategist
Dr. Amanda Watlington – SEO Strategist
Manny Hernandez – Top 80 Amazon.com Reviewer
Monte Huebsch of AussieWeb Local Search
Steve Mertz – Denver SEO Consultant
Knox –Denver SEO Consultant
Lisa Manyon – Copywriting Strategist
Stephanie Diamond - Marketer
Aaron Weiche, Web & Multimedia Director of Prime Advertising – A full-service advertising firm
Christine O'Kelly, Create Business Growth

Hmmm…most of the folks who have blogged about my book are in the Internet marketing space. Don’t worry, this book isn’t just for Internet marketers! You can check out some non-Internet book reviews on Amazon.com.

Have you blogged about my book? If so (and ya said something nice), let me know or post a comment and include that URL here.

Writing a book is um…a lot of work. So, I really appreciate hearing from happy readers because hoping I share something that helps your business is the reason why I write. :-)

8 Comments:

  • Cat, I was re-reading some sections the other day-Hope you sell a million copies ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 PM  

  • Thanks Steve! I'm open to that opportunity. :-)

    By Blogger Cat Seda, at 1:15 PM  

  • Cat, not only have we blogged about your book at Create Business Growth but you commented on it. However, what you don't know is that I conduct over 60 workshops per year on Internet topics and have recently started recommending it by printing the title and ISBN on all my handouts.

    By Blogger David, at 5:28 AM  

  • Sorry for leaving out Christine's review, Dave. Thanks for the reminder; I just added it to my post.

    Wow. Thank you for recommending my book at your workshops. I'm honored. :-)

    By Blogger Cat Seda, at 10:11 AM  

  • Met with a client at Tattered Cover bookstore and put it in his hands today.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:55 PM  

  • You rock, Knox!

    By Blogger Cat Seda, at 3:00 PM  

  • Hi Cat,

    I know I have already reviewed the book but I want you to know that I actually use it as a reference manual of sorts. Each time I flip through the pages, I find something yummy to apply to my business.

    Thanks again.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:04 AM  

  • Tee hee. I'm glad it's yummy.

    By Blogger Cat Seda, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home