Catherine "Cat" Seda

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bobsleds and Spa Trips

It has been a year since I’ve blogged? Wow. How have you been? What have you been doing?

This year has been a rollercoaster for many entrepreneurs, including me. Swimming keeps me sane. Water is so relaxing…another reason why I love spas! Travel refreshes my spirit, too.

Talking about travel, when I wrote an article for Entrepreneur about company retreats called Go Out and Play I got to travel to places like Miraval Resort (the Spirit Flight spa treatment is an amazing experience) and Utah Olympic Park (bobsledding rocks). And as an 18-year spa enthusiast, I was so excited to share spa tips in an article for Girlfriend Getaways magazine. One of my goals for 2009 is to do more travel writing. Need a freelance travel writer or a secret spa shopper? Call me—my bag is packed. :-)

I’m also a team member of Spa Alchemy, a spa consulting group founded by my brilliant sister Dr. Jen Seda (she co-authored "Choosing Brilliant Health" which was published in May 2008—go Jen Jen). Luckily for me, we both love spas and travel.

As an ode to travel, I’ll be sharing several success stories of online travel communities. I hope you enjoy these interviews and I thank the participants for sharing their insight with us. Happy travels and happy marketing this holiday season!

Namaste,
Cat

4 Comments:

  • Bobsledding and Spa- such a fabulous combination. Thanks for mentioning the book! Can't wait for our next spa adventure- where do you think we should go? I am thinking that a return trip to Red Mountain spa may be in order.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:01 PM  

  • I'm all for that! :-)

    By Blogger Cat Seda, at 9:25 AM  

  • A spa trip is an outstanding follow-up to speeding down the Olympic track at 80 mph! Vancouver 2010 here you come.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

  • I did get a massage after bobsledding--I needed it! If you're in Park City, Utah, make some time to go snow tubing at Gorgoza Park. When we went the snow was a bit slushy but apparently, on icy days you can really zip down the runs and catch some air.

    By Blogger Cat Seda, at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home