Catherine "Cat" Seda

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The End of a Blog

Happy 2010!

It has been months since I’ve posted to my blog. And I’m okay with that. It’s the end of this blog. My business has been changing directions and I’m going with the flow to see where I go. So, instead of moving to WordPress or TypePad at this point, I’m leaving this blog as it is. There’s a decent amount of content here. Plus, I don’t want to break the links.

Thank you for reading my blog (and articles, newsletters and books). Every time I hear from a reader, it makes my day. I really enjoy helping my fellow entrepreneurs! You may see articles and/or blog posts from me in the future…perhaps in magazines or online communities…

Before I go, if you don’t have my Top 10 Internet Marketing Mistakes Report for 2010, you may want to download it now—it’s free.

Also, I’m often asked if I can recommend a few good freelance Web designers and graphic designers. I sure can. Here are great designers I’ve worked with over the years who could also be great resources for your business:

Sara Richardson-McCreery

Vic Spindler

Steven Kennedy

May this year bring you, your family and your business many blessings!

Namaste,
Cat

3 Comments:

  • Thank for the recommendation,Cat!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 AM  

  • Cat, Thanks for the report, as usual it was spot on and very helpful. Keep up it up! RJ

    By Anonymous NightWriter, at 5:40 AM  

  • Shame I only stumbled across this blog once you stopped writing it. I've enjoyed what I found anyway. Thanks :)

    By Anonymous Tom, at 5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home